Monday 13 August 2012

Want to dress like a boy ? Then do it with style

 Hey salala lovely people Laura talking!! I don't know about you but when I was younger I was definitely a tom boy. I played football ,always wore baggy trousers,used to say to my mum never ever buy me tight fitted tops,had my hair pulled back all the time and my favourite outfit was a Celtic football strip!!!!(still have it  haha) . Well obviously all of that has changed now however that doesn't mean I still don't enjoy dressing up like a boy !! HOWEVER now I prefer to do it with style .Here are some outfits that I have created to show you what I mean.







                                                  thank you so much
                                                      the salala team xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact