Sunday 15 July 2012

back from holidays

   Hey Afrodite talking just got back from my holidays in the beautiful  island of Santorini . I loved that place !!!! It was exactly what I expected ... great view from all over the island , clean and beautiful beaches , unbelievable romantic places to walk and very gourmet cuisine .The beautiful place of Oia was breathtaking. It is situated  some kiliometres away from the center of santorini ( fhra ) and it is well known for the possibility to see the whole sunset



               Those pictures can explain what i am trying to say better ....in the night the small village of oia was                       muchhhhhh better !!!!!  






  As you can see it on your own the place was in one word ROMANTIC!!!!


 I will definitely recommend you a trip to Santorini ! Even though it is expensive it is once in a lifetime experience. I will soon post some photos from my camera  !!! LAURA YOU HAVE TO COME !! CLOSE TICKETS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE !!!!!
 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact