Wednesday 22 August 2012

What we have bought

Heyyy salala viewers Laura here !What's the point buying something if you can't show it off !! Right ? So this is what you would have found in my shopping bags this week


      I have never been a massive fun of toms but do really like the ones I bought for my mum (white lace) and my younger brother (blue canvas) from office.com .I might even treat my self to a pair next week since they are really really really comfortable.



I am going to wear this lovely atmosphere summer blouse with silver earrings , white high waisted shorts and high heels or flat silver sandals .



I have been addicted to my silver dorothy perkins necklace so I decided to buy a new gold one from primark  just for a change .



                    I love this bright colour glasses and can't wait to wear them while chilling on the sea.



I was looking for ages for a sand colour high waisted shorts and found this ones from H&M .And guess what ? BARGAIN ALERT IN ON  since they only cost £4



 thank you so much
don't forget to like us on facebook
the salala team
AFRODITE and LAURA
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

contact